258Re: [AYA-SSH] upcoming tests

    Apr 20, 2006
      Hello.
      I passed my boards two years ago.
      In preparing for the tests, I borrowed several history, econ, govt, and social studies books from grades 6 on through high school.  And I read, read, and read some more.  I jotted down notes, made sample time lines, and tried to hit each of the strands while reading.

      I did use the internet for some of the areas, but I don't know of any sites off the top of my head.

      Try to...
      Relax when you are taking your test.
      and...
      Give yourself a minute to gather your ideas before you start typing.
      Good luck...you've come this far, you can do it.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic