257Re: upcoming tests

  • Caron Giffi
    Apr 20 1:05 PM
      What did you do to study for the tests that you were successful on?
      Which did you find easier? Harder?

      --- In AYA-SSH@yahoogroups.com, tammy lambert <tplambert@...> wrote:

      > I am taking two the next weekend. I am just reading everything I
      can on the internet-there is so much material and I did not do well
      on three of the test so I am taking two over. I hated this
      part!!!!! It is so hard and broad

      > Caron Giffi <cgiffi@...> wrote: Hello All--
      >
      > I have scheduled the 6 tests that we have to take for May 13th.
      What
      > are people doing to study? Have you found any useful web sites?

      Service.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic