173Re: [AYA-SSH] Anyone out there?

  • Lauri Elam
    Dec 12, 2003
      Hi Erin,
      I think I might better be able to offer advice if you could be more specific.  What entry(ies) are you working on?  What parts do you have questions about?  Lauri

      think@... wrote:

      Hi,
         My name is Erin and I am also undergoing the process of AYA Social Studies.  I'm a little behind the power curve . . .lots of pieces and no finished entries.  let me know how you are doing?

      > From: "Laura M. Huffman" <surlygurl@...>
      > Date: 2003/12/11 Thu AM 07:42:26 EST
      > To: AYA-SSH@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: [AYA-SSH] Anyone out there?

      http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/C1XolB/TM

      Yes, I'm here!  I haven't found ANYONE else doing this certification area.  Glad to hear from you.

      Laura Huffman