      From: think@...
      Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 3:53 PM
      Subject: Re: Re: [AYA-SSH] Anyone out there?

      Leigh,
         My name is Erin and I am attempting to certify in AYA Social Studies.  I'm looking for any "pearl" of wisdom you might be able to share.

      > From: "Leigh Martin" <lmartin@...>
      > Date: 2003/12/11 Thu AM 11:42:33 EST
      > To: <AYA-SSH@yahoogroups.com>
      > Subject: Re: [AYA-SSH] Anyone out there?

      http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/C1XolB/TM

      I certified in 2001 - would be glad to chat!

      Leigh Martin
      Benjamin Russell High School
      Alexander City, AL
      lmartin@...