11Re: National Boards Entry 6

  • Hugh Martin
    Jan 30, 2000
      On the course outline do you provide a place for the parents to write in a
      response. That makes it more interactive than just the statement. I
      include a parent response section on all written communication with the
      parents. If progress reports are required at your school, make them unique
      by putting on comments specific to that child and ask for parental
      response. The efforts do not have to be "warm and fuzzy". They are to keep
      parents aware and informed about students and history.