101entry 3

  • lmartin@alex.k12.al.us
    Dec 8, 2000
      I am working on my large and small group videos. I have a tape I
      like for entry3, (large group), but I hardly appear in it! My voice
      can be heard, but mostly it's the kids you hear. They are discussing
      the snafu in the 2000 presidential election, and have lots of
      opinions and ideas. They don't complete an organizer or anything;
      it's just talk- lots of it, with me refereeing. They really have
      some good ideas and strong opinions, though. We did a lot of work
      with this topic before the tape. How does it sound to any of you?

      Leigh in Alabama
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic