Forsale/Trade

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2005
      Hi all been a long a while away from the group, I have forsale/trade
      the following from a couple 88/87 Yugo GV's
      1. rear seat, gray good condition
      2. pair frt seats, gray, good condition
      3. rear taillites both sides, worked
      4. dash, gray, striped out, good condition
      5. 1100 cc eng complete, with wiring, AC pump, alt,
      carb, ran just before pulling, with trany and short shafts

      I will post pics in my folder, rhodes7364, I'm looking for
      a 2 cyl or 4 cyl air cooled Wis engine, complete, or what you
      may have handy to trade, all items located in NW Ohio, can deliver
      for gas $, thanks
      Jerry NW Ohio