In last 7 days
This is a group where discharged or retired GLBT military veterans and their supporters can share information about veterans' issues, such as veterans' benefits for HIV/AIDS, domestic partner issues, service discharge upgrades, and GLBT-friendly resources. This group is not recommended for GLBT servicemembers on active duty, Reserve or National Guard status. Please consult the Servicemembers Legal Defense Network, http://www.sldn.org, ph. (202) 328-3244, for questions about the applicability of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
- Gays in the Military
- Apr 16, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.