Free Samples for Members of this group.

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      My name is Kevin Reilly I own Awaken Nutrition.
      http://www.awakennutrition.com/

      We have just completed our Liquid Vitamin / Mineral supplement and I
      am looking to send out free sample to 10-20 people in this group
      for your feedback. This product is the result of 2 years of
      formulation and based on extensive research. Our product is GFCF
      and we have great response from our Autistic and Celiac clients.
      Once again this is post is to send out free samples of a product
      that is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of Autism and
      Celiac's.

      Sincerely
      Kevin Reilly 800-267-5273
      mrreilly@...