Please reply need Help in passing PMP

  • Noman Khan
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 20, 2013
      Congratulations Kashif. Can any one please help me in clearing this exam. I want appear in exams in month of April. I am self studying Rita and PMBOK for reference.

      Is any new registration for exam preparation coming in upcoming months. Also, Asad Sb is fast track feasible and help us for students like us?

      Best Regards,
      Noman
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 11, 2013
        M also looking forward for the PMP exam, is there any upcoming event from AUC for fast track preparation?

        Sent from my iPad

        On 18-Jan-2013, at 9:52 PM, Faiz Ahmed <faizpak5@...> wrote:

        I am also going to appear before April and took PMP Classes

        Sent from my faiz iPhone

        On Jan 18, 2013, at 5:15 PM, Noman Khan <nomiserv@...> wrote:

        Congratulations Kashif. Can any one please help me in clearing this exam. I want appear in exams in month of April. I am self studying Rita and PMBOK for reference.

        Is any new registration for exam preparation coming in upcoming months. Also, Asad Sb is fast track feasible and help us for students like us?

        Best Regards,
        Noman Khan
[...]

      • yasir aziz
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 11, 2013
          hi
          i want to appear in PMP paper i have 2 yrs job experience. i have taken classes from AUC.
          I  want to know now i can  appear in paper?

          worried
          yasir aziz

[...]

        • Taha Iqbal
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 13, 2013