It seems the “E” version is obsolete and no longer available. That rules that out. The “V” flavor has higher input/output and reverse capacitance thenkd1jv
My "bad experience" with KiCad was about 3 or 4 weeks ago. As you say, everyone should use what they are happy with. So far so good. I chose to avoid the "new"mike61958
KD1JV writes: "Of most concern was how well the transmitter would work on 20M with a IRF510 PA" Well, I remember my old QRP-Plus from Index labs. A wonderfulldl2arl
This forum is for all flavors of the AT Sprint lineup.
NOTE: Steve does NOT keep list of prospective buyers. Please watch the list for his "for sale" instructions. Also, the archives contain lots of information. Search is your friend.
All new members start out in moderation. Spammers will be mercilessly banned.
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jun 8, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.