This sound promising, since I did them all the same. I have only a few degrees between the head and tail end of the winding. The same, amount as in each ofmfelkins
If someone has an ATS-4 (either version) that's excess to their needs OR a kit they have decided they aren't going to build, please contact me off line as I'mjames_rodenkirch
I've had wonderful service from this rig, but my battery's positive lead likely shorted to one or more of the pcb pads near it. When powered up I seenm5s
This forum is for all flavors of the AT Sprint lineup.
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jun 8, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.