There is no list.

  • n1rx
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2012
      Just to be clear, before expectations get too high. There is no "list" for people to get on to reserve any of Steve's projects. There never has been. It is good to express interest, so he can gauge interest. But- he has never kept a list of names or call signs for -any- project run he has been preparing. It's just too much work, and not something he cares to do.

      So, if you want to send a "me too" post, that's fine. Just do not expect it to reserve a place in line for anything. The only way to get in on an upcoming run (if any) is to watch the email list, and wait for an announcement from Steve that says he is close to accepting orders. Then continue to watch for specific instructions. (Then, of course, follow those instructions). That is the way it has always worked, and I expect will in the future.

      Steve will correct me if I am worng on this.

      72/73,
      Bruce N1RX