Re: Second run of MTR kit ?

  • Adrian Hart
    Message 1 of 34 , Nov 1 1:31 AM
      Hi Steve

      Put me down for one of whatever is the next batch of rigs! I do a lot of SOTA activating in Scotland. The PFR3 is my main rig for this. Would love to have an ATS-4 type rig or a MTR.

      Thanks for the great rigs. Will probably get one of the new Hendricks kits as well when it's out. Like others on this group I just love building the rigs!

      72

      Adrian
      MM0DHY
    • k1thp
      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 28 2:03 PM
        Hi Steve, if you're still taking a list, put me down for a second MTR and two enclosures. Might as well make another (different bands) and upgrade my first "butchered Altoids tin". 73, de Dave K1THP
        --- In AT_Sprint@yahoogroups.com, "k1thp" <karpiejd@...> wrote:

        > Would it be possible for those of mus who built the original MTR to get a new enclosure when they are available or will the enclosure be limited to the number of new MTR kits? I am less than thrilled with my butchered
        vitamin shoppe mobile vitamin shoppe twitter vitamin shoppe facebook vitamin shoppe youtube up Altoids tin.