Re: [AT_Sprint] Re: Second run of MTR kit ?

  • mbhayden
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 31, 2012
    I like using  Altoids boxes.  I also built my battery pack into one to match the MTR aside from color.  My 3B is also in an Altoids tin. It's all beat up, but the radio still works fb, as new.

    The Altoids seem to hold up well.

    Mike
    AK3F

  • k1thp
    Message 34 of 34 , Nov 28, 2012
      Hi Steve, if you're still taking a list, put me down for a second MTR and two enclosures. Might as well make another (different bands) and upgrade my first "butchered Altoids tin". 73, de Dave K1THP
      --- In AT_Sprint@yahoogroups.com, "k1thp" <karpiejd@...> wrote:

      > Would it be possible for those of mus who built the original MTR to get a new enclosure when they are available or will the enclosure be limited to the number of new MTR kits? I am less than thrilled with my butchered
      vitamin shoppe mobile vitamin shoppe twitter vitamin shoppe facebook vitamin shoppe youtube up Altoids tin.