RE: [AT_Sprint] FOXHUNT - Whaaaahoooooo!!!!

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 21, 2012
      aw nutz! the one below my signature is ok...
      where did that come from?

      Thank you,
      C U in the pack!!

      --... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

      To: AT_Sprint@yahoogroups.com
      From: n8xx@...
      Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 23:07:55 -0400
      Subject: Re: [AT_Sprint] FOXHUNT - Whaaaahoooooo!!!!

      It's actually http://www.qrpfoxhunt.org

      On 10/21/2012 10:55 PM, Dale Putnam wrote:
        The Game Warden says we can start!!!! All we have to do first is line up the Foxii... (applications are being taken on the Webpage - http://www/qrpfoxhunt.com)
      and set up the teams... Team captains gather your list of members... send that list with your contact email and phone number.. to me.

      Now all we need to do is get this accomplished soonest. That would be as soonest we can.

      There are some back room things that need to be done, before we can kick it off.. so.. lets gather our stuff.. and getter done!!

         And, are you ready? Really ready?
      And may be Foxii be ever in your favor!!

      --... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy
      http://www.qrpfoxhunt.org

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 21, 2012
        Web page applications are to be found at:

        http://www.qrpfoxhunt.org

        Team rosters to me,

        To: qfox@yahoogroups.com; at_sprint@yahoogroups.com; pfr3_group@yahoogroups.com; notify-dg-qrp-plus@yahoogroups.com; qrp-l@...