SLQS Annual Tailgate Sale - Wed 9/19/12

  • dgauding
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16 11:49 AM
      Howdy,

      This week! The St. Louis QRP Society is holding its annual
      Tailgate Sale the evening of Wednesday, September 19, 2012. From
      6:00 p.m until everyone goes home.

      We will be at our usual location - the south east parking lot of Florissant Valley Community College - just south of the new Engineering Building.

      Never a charge to sell or browse. Bring gear to sell and money to buy more or better yet - do both! Plan to talk a lot about QRP and homebrew for starters or just visit for a spell.

      Brats off the grill & sodas for the hungry and thirsty. Antennas and radios available for those wishing to get on the air or bring your ATS rig along

      E-mail dgauding@... for driving directions or more info.

      Hope you can be with us.

      Dave Gauding, NF0R FOR THE ST. LOUIS QRP SOCIETY

      ************** CELEBRATING our 25th Year ***********