Re: [AT_Sprint] FS: ATS-3b.1

  • Wilford D Lindsey
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2012
      Curt:

      Just wondering = Could I possibly interest you in a trade of my MFJ 9420 SSB/CB 20 Metre rig for your ATS-3b? This little 10-watt guy is excellent for both portable and fixed station use, and it really puts out quite a potent ssb signal.

      And this rig has the CW adaptor built in, so it is very easy to get on in that mode.

      Anyway, could I possibly interest you in such a trade, or are you looking for cash only?

      73,
      Doc/K0EVZ

      From: "russellhulett" <rhulett1@...>
      Sender: AT_Sprint@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 23:41:25 -0000
      To: <AT_Sprint@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: AT_Sprint@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [AT_Sprint] FS: ATS-3b.1

      Selling my ATS-3b.1, used very little besides a two-week trip to Ontario ( Pix in KB5JO photos folder ). It's operational, housed in an altoids tin, all band modules. Asking $175 shipped CONUS. Paypal only.

      Interested, please contact me offline.

      72, Curt KB5JO