Skeeter Hunt today!

  • Larry Makoski
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12 5:03 AM
      The First Annual NJQRP Skeeter Hunt is this afternoon!

      123 Skeeter numbers have been issued - so there will be lots o' Skeeters to swat at today!

      If you don't have anumber, don't let that stop you from getting on the air and joining in on the fun.

      All details are at:

      http://www.qsl.net/w2lj/

      72 de Larry W2LJ

      Get on and join us and have fun!
    • David Karpiej
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12 9:20 AM
        Hi Larry,
        Help! I forgot my skeeter number.
        73,
        Dave K1THP

        The First Annual NJQRP Skeeter Hunt is this afternoon!

        123 Skeeter numbers have been issued - so there will be lots o' Skeeters to swat at today!

        If you don't have anumber, don't let that stop you from getting on the air and joining in on the fun.

        All details are at:

        http://www.qsl.net/w2lj/

        72 de Larry W2LJ

        Get on and join us and have fun!