RE: [AT_Sprint] Re ATS 3b.1 on eBay graphic

  • Jake, ON4YZ
    Message 1 of 7 , May 23, 2012

    Now I said the pictures on eBay cannot be copied, but I thought I could copy the idea. So for security I made a page copy. Here it is... Enjoy

    Jake – ON4YZ

  • cloud runner
    Message 2 of 7 , May 23, 2012

      try WD8LOE

      Message 3 of 7 , May 23, 2012
        Maybe it's just me, but I would be very cautious dealing someone on ebay using what appears to be a ham call to sell ham gear. And I have over 400 transactions there.

        Mike, k5wmg