Witch paddle

  • jor
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2012
      Nice to see all those inventive paddle designs.
      I am working on a small one for mounting on a knee plate or in the TRX housing. see CW NANO KEYER 005.jpg file in Photos

      73'
      Joris PE1KTH
    • n1rx
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2012
        Very nice, Joris! Do you intend to sell these?
        73,
        Bruce, N1RX

        --- In AT_Sprint@yahoogroups.com, "jor" <kthkit@...> wrote:

        > Nice to see all those inventive paddle designs.
        > I am working on a small one for mounting on a knee plate or in the TRX housing. see CW NANO KEYER 005.jpg file in Photos
        >
        > 73'
        > Joris PE1KTH

      • jor
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2012
          Hi Bruce,N1RX

          I wander if there is a market for there are already so many small paddles on the market. also in the USA.
          It is a fun project Hi.

          73' Joris PE1KTH