Re: [AT_Sprint] Which paddle for a MTR/ATS rig

  • Scott Cowling
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 30, 2012
      Hi Yan,

      I am a single-lever paddle guy, so I use a Portapaddle for field work
      and a Bushwacker for the "big rig" at home.

      At any one time, I have several rigs set up at the operating position
      (isn't QRP great?)

      So I have the Bushwacker hooked up to the Omni VI, the N0SA single
      lever hooked up to the IC-703+ and a J38 connected to a Wilderness
      Sierra. Also sitting on the desk is a 40M Rockmite with no paddle
      connected. :-)

      The Portapaddle is packed in my "field bag" with the ATS-4B and the MTR.

      So many rigs, so little time! :-)

      Whichever one you choose, you will have fun with it!

      73,
      Scotty WA2DFI