Re: [AT_Sprint] DC voltage reduction

  • Fred Maas
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 27, 2011
    No, I put masking tape on the box, drew the lines precisely, carefully cut
    with a little jeweler's saw, then shaved with an exacto knife so that the
    powerpoles slide down the little grooves on the side meant for the purpose.
    Perfect fit. Notice I thought I needed to reinforce the corners with tiny
    pieces of plastic, otherwise I found the box so flimsy that plugging and
    unplugging threatened to break the lid off. Also, entire device is 20 grams
    or 2/3 of one ounce.

    Hi Fred,

    Nice little gadget, think I'll build one for my ATS rigs. I already have
    power poles on the battery and rig leads. I've smoked the finals in my old
    3 more times than I care to admit. Did you just glue the power poles on the
    inside?

    72 Terry WAƘITP