Board build continues

  • Jeff Embry (K3OQ)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30 7:23 PM
      Yesterday got the semi-conductors on....today the resistors. Tomorrow I
      shoot for the caps. Taking my time since this is my 1st SMT project
      with more than a couple of components. And they seem to be about half
      the size of the previous surface mount that I had done in the past.

      --
      Jeff Embry, K3OQ
      FM19je

      No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large