ATS4 Power Button

  • WA0ITP
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2011
      Just wandering if anyone has devised some sort of a power button. The
      button on mine is barely visible in the top of the hole in the case
      and I'm using a toothpick to press it. If the top half of the case
      were to be spaced up, then the band switches would be too low to
      switch easily. It looks like the hole has been punched off of it's
      nominal position.

      Does anyone else have the same condition, or do I need to do something
      with the case?

      TIA for any info

      I love this radio stuff !
      72, 73 Terry, WAØITP
      wa0itp@...
      www.wa0itp.com
      www.4sqrp.com
      www.qrpspots.com
    • Mathias Krueger

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011
          Hi, Terry.
          Go to the Yahoo group online, and look in the N1RX photo folder. There you will fins a few photos with description of how I added a silicone button to my first run ATS-4. It works very well.

          GL,
          Bruce, N1RX