Re: [AT_Sprint] Morse/PSK Reader availability???

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2011
      This self contained PSK31, RTTY and now CW modem has gathered a lot of
      interest. Full receive and transmit (with your transceiver). Low
      power, field/battery friendly. No PC needed.

      http://www.nue-psk.com/

      Steve
      aa8af

      On 9/27/2011 10:44 PM, Mecsr wrote:
      > Does anyone know if there is any of the Morse/PSK Readers still available,anywhere??
      > Looking to purchase several of them,either built or unbuilt.
      >
      > Mecsr MikeSr AB7OC

      Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged or copyrighted information. You must not present this message to another party without first gaining permission from the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, print, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify us.

      If you received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. We do not guarantee that this email is free from viruses or any other defects although due care has been taken to minimize the risk.