Hello

  • Richard Bennett
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2007
      Just joining the group. I have an ATS-3 built about 1 1/2 years ago. I
      haven't used it much, but I haven't done much ham radio over that time
      either. Anyway, looking forward to what I can learn or share here.

      de kc0pet, Rick
    • Terry WAØITP
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2007
        He Rick,
        Welcome aboard

        Just joining the group. I have an ATS-3 built about 1 1/2 years ago. I
        haven't used it much, but I haven't done much ham radio over that time
        either. Anyway, looking forward to what I can learn or share here.

        de kc0pet, Rick

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      • Kurt Loken
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 24, 2011