Re: [AT_Sprint] Re: Going price for ATS3?

  • Arthur home
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 15, 2011
    Well I guess I will sell it I cant run more than one at a time hi hi
    It has worked all states already hi hi
    I replaced the rca with a BNC
    added a power cord ( hard to get  ) its in a Altoids tin already
    all for 180 plus shipping 10 .95
    PICTURES ATTACHED
    Art
    NS7E

    Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 9:02 AM
    Subject: Re: [AT_Sprint] Re: Going price for ATS3?

    Hi Dennis,

    I will never admit to how many Sprint radios I have. hi hi.... Phil is over here quite often, and
    we joke about that also....

    Chuck Nolin
    WA6LTV/4

    Message 2 of 18 , Jan 16, 2011
      art, if this is still available, i will take it. i want to build one, but kit is not there anymore... i will send e-mail too.

      shin / KI6NTB

      --- In AT_Sprint@yahoogroups.com, "Arthur home" <ripple.arthur@...> wrote:

      > Well I guess I will sell it I cant run more than one at a time hi hi
      > It has worked all states already hi hi
      > I replaced the rca with a BNC
      > added a power cord ( hard to get ) its in a Altoids tin already
      > all for 180 plus shipping 10 .95
      > PICTURES ATTACHED
      > Art
      > NS7E

    • Arthur home

        You guys gave me a hearty laugh this morning; everyone admitting to having more than one ATS-3*. It sounded like an AA group admitting an addiction problem! Hmmm, maybe it is? Perhaps I should look at my shack?

        Dennis, K1YPP

        Author of: Three Hundred Zeroes: Lessons of the Heart on the Appalachian Trail

        A non-fiction adventure travel story on the Appalachian Trail

        Finalist in the 2010 Next Generation Indie Book Awards Contest

        Available on Amazon.com, Smashwords and Kindle.

        --- In AT_Sprint@yahoogroups.com, "Arthur home" <ripple.arthur@...> wrote:

        > I have two ATS-3B

        Art