ATS4a manual and errata

  • K
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2 12:51 PM
      I have uploaded the ATS4a manual and errata in the folder W9CF (so that I can easily delete them when Steve has an official version). I assumed that Steve would have no objection; I hope that's true. I also uploaded my unofficial errata that I compiled.

      73 Kevin w9cf
    • Dan Boardman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2 4:16 PM

        How many hours total does it take to build the ATS-4?

        Dan – KI4YZE