Re: yellow/ green package of 5 caps.......what value.....misprint?

  • bruce_zip
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2010
      I had the same question, so I asked Steve Weber. He said, and I quote "Somewhere along the line I decided the Yellow/Green had better contrast then the Green/Red but then forgot to change to coloring on the diagrams. So, yes, the Yellow/green are the 3.3 pfd caps. Process of elimation points in that direction, eh?"

    • daleputnam@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2010
        The other check is that there is just one set of caps that have just the right number of caps.

        Have a great day,
        Dale - WC7S

        From: "bruce_zip" <bruce_zip@...>
        Sender: AT_Sprint@yahoogroups.com