yellow/ green package of 5 caps.......what value.....misprint?

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2010
      I can't find the green/red stripe of 5 caps but do have a yellow/green package with 5 parts.

      Anyone know if these are the correct values or am I missing them? They are supposed to be 3.3pF caps.

      73's Michael
      n2zdb
    • bruce_zip
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2010
        I had the same question, so I asked Steve Weber. He said, and I quote "Somewhere along the line I decided the Yellow/Green had better contrast then the Green/Red but then forgot to change to coloring on the diagrams. So, yes, the Yellow/green are the 3.3 pfd caps. Process of elimation points in that direction, eh?"

      • daleputnam@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2010
          The other check is that there is just one set of caps that have just the right number of caps.

          Have a great day,
          Dale - WC7S

          From: "bruce_zip" <bruce_zip@...>
          Sender: AT_Sprint@yahoogroups.com