Re: [AT_Sprint] ATS-4 Avalibility

  • Tore Sandstr√∂m
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 16, 2010
      I wunder the same.....
      Tore SM7CBS

      2010/10/16 saborns <saborns@...>

      Any updates as to when the kits will be available?

    • n1rx
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 17, 2010
        --- In AT_Sprint@yahoogroups.com, "saborns" <saborns@...> wrote:

        > Any updates as to when the kits will be available?

        I saw Steve at the local HamFest this weekend and asked him about this. He has gathered most of the parts, but the next batch has been somewhat delayed by his moving to a new home. The good news is he seems to be fully recovered from his health issues earlier this year.

        I expect another run will be available sometime before the holidays. Perhaps Steve will chime in with a firmer estimate.

        73,
        Bruce N1RX
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 17, 2010
          Great news Bruce, thank you,
            I'm thinkin there are a quite a few fellows waiting with baited breath....(whew, have you ever....??)
            Great news about Steve's health, and I wouldn't wish movin on anyone.. but when you gotta... it just
          has to be done.
            Just in time for the season shopping spree too...

          --... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy