    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2010

      I've alkaline batteries that are new, and are priced lower than in the past.
      The "AA" size is rated at PC1500 comes in a four pack box, for $2.50 plus actual shipping of your choice.
      The 9v size is also a pro-rated battery, for $2.30 each, again plus actual shipping of your choice.
      The actual shipping can be a Padded envelope, with postage of a dollar or two. But that is easily determined, when it arrives in your mailbox.
       I do have paypal available. If rechargeables are interesting, I can persue that too.
      Please contact me directly.

      Dale - WC7S in Wy

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2010
        Aw nutz! See what happens when things are done BEFORE coffee?
        That last posting should have been subject lined FS....
        sorry.

        --... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

        To: at_sprint@yahoogroups.com