NAQCC Sprint Wednesday night!

  • NAQCC
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 18, 2010
      NAQCC Sprint Wednesday night!

      This coming Wednesday evening will be the monthly NAQCC Sprint for July, 2010.

      I will refer you to the proper URL:

      http://home.windstream.net/yoel/sprint201007.html

      There you will find all the details as to time, frequencies and also a special prize.

      This month's Special Prize goes to the winner, to be decided by drawing among all who submit a valid log, gets a choice of paddle handles, straight key knobs, and/or K2 knob inserts donated by Gregg WB8LZG.

      This is a monthly event that caters to the CW veteran, the CW newcomer, straight key and bug fans. All are welcome to participate (this includes QRO); but you must use QRP power levels to compete for awards.

      Come join us and have a real good time!

      72/73 de Dave VA3RJ
      NAQCC #0004
    • NAQCC
      Message 37 of 37 , Sep 14, 2013
        NAQCC Sprint Wednesday night!

        Our September sprint is this coming Wednesday evening local time (September 18, EDT - 8:30-10:30PM, CDT - 7:30-9:30PM, MDT - 6:30-8:30PM, PDT - 5:30-7:30PM), which translates as Thursday September 19, 0030Z to 0230Z in all cases.

        I will refer you to the proper URL:

        http://naqcc.info/sprint201309.html

        There you will find all the details as to time, frequencies and other important information.

        Certificates: SWA (simple wire antennas) certificates by call area, VE and DX for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers (New!). A Certificate for top score in the GAIN antenna category.

        Prizes: Too many to list!! - check out the prize page on our website.

        This is a monthly event that caters to the CW veteran, the CW newcomer, straight key and bug fans. All are welcome to participate (this includes QRO); but you must use QRP power levels to compete for awards.

        If you've been hesitant to join in our sprints because you hear other sprints running at breakneck speeds, have no fear. Our sprints are geared to the newcomer to CW and/or contesting. Virtually everyone including the many veteran contesters who regularly enter our sprints will slow down to YOUR speed to help you make your contacts.

        If you are not already a member of NAQCC... membership is FREE! Now is your chance to join the largest QRP CW Club in the world!! We currently have 6870+ members in: All 50 States - 9 VE Provinces - 94 Countries. Sign up on the NAQCC website today (http://naqcc.info/) and receive a handsome certificate, with your membership number on it, which is good for life.

        Come join us and have a real good time!

        72/73 de Dave VA3RJ
        NAQCC #0004

        for NAQCC