What's the most current 3B firmware that supports PSK31?

  • Jonathan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2010
      It has been a long time since I have played with the firmware of my 3B, and I actually forgot--is Steve's original firmware the most recent version that supports digital modes? (I am aware of Vojtech's WSPR iteration.)
      I got my hands on a nice iPAQ H4350 at a garage sale for five bucks, and it decodes PSK so well, I really want to give it a try. Also to use the simple interface cable I built ages ago and never used.
      Thanks for the information,
      Jonathan KC7FYS
    • Vojtech
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2010
        Hi Jonathan.

        You will find the latest firmware from Steve in the files section of this group. I wrote an alternate firmware for the ATS-3b, but I only tested it with a heavily modified hardware. You will be better off using Steve's code.

        > I got my hands on a nice iPAQ H4350 at a garage sale for five bucks

        Congrats, that was a lucky one.

        73, Vojtech