RE: [AT_Sprint] ATS 4 Problem - low output on 20 and 15

    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2010
      Hi Mike,
       The last response from me about this was when I was away from the keyboard, and yes that low power condition does happen, in the manual, Steve makes a reference to one of the filters being even spaced and the other being close to improve the power. I've found that holds rather true, however, when in doubt about other parameters, it is informative to squeeze one, then open the other.. make the adjustments one at a time, and note the current each time. There is a noticable better tuned spot to be, but it is rather easy to adjust right past it.
       Good luck,
       and Have a great day, it is a good little radio. Have fun, and a Great Memorial Day,