[AT_Sprint] ATS-4 (C42 :( )

  • sphaumesser@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2010

      I finally got a start on the ATS-4. I have all of the smt parts mounted. Well except C42. It jumped of the bench and has not been seen since! C42 is a 22pfd. How and where do I go to get another one? Any great Ideas?

      Help!!

      Sonny Haumesser
      KE9IX

    • Stephen Wandling
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2010
        Sonny,

        Have you tried the piece of nylon stocking over the end of your vacuum
        hose? You will find the cap, and a lot of other stuff! Just keep
        switching the vacuum off and putting the 'finds' in a baking tin or some
        such thing, to allow sorting.

        72
        Stephen
        VE7NSD

        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2010

          Isn't much more frustrating than to have one of them little critters take flight...
          the funny thing about it, is that I have looked hard at a number of em... can't find no wings.
          If you could send an address along, I would be happy to send you one, Sonny
          --... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

          To: AT_Sprint@yahoogroups.com
          From: swandling@...
          Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 12:55:58 -0700