Re: Happiness in Tucson

  • dyarnes1
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2010
      Thomas,

      You are making me nervous!!!! Mine hasn't come yet (also Tucson), and I thought I got my order in pretty early--PayPal and everything! Well, maybe today. My postman man not be as efficient as yours!

      Dave W7AQK

      --- In AT_Sprint@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Kuehl <qrp_op@...> wrote:

      > I came home from work tonight to find a nice little package from KD1JV in the mail box. Mine was in the group of about 37 that were held back awaiting the correct components. It is pretty amazing that the package was shipped from Berlin, NH, on the 29th and arrived here in Tucson today, the 31st. Sometimes the USPS amazes me in good ways too!
      >
      > My full-time job won't permit me to go full bore on the kit, but I'll get to it as soon as I can. This should be fun!
      >
      > '73, Thomas - AC7A

    • Matt Palmer
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2010
        I haven't gotten my supplement envelope yet either in indiana, so
        probably give it a few more days.
        Matt
        W8ESE
      • Thomas Kuehl
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2010
          Hi Dave,

          My bet is you will receive it today. You know you do live out in the sticks!

          Thomas

          You are making me nervous!!!! Mine hasn't come yet (also Tucson), and I thought I got my order in pretty early--PayPal and everything! Well, maybe today. My postman man not be as efficient as yours!

          Dave W7AQK

          --- In AT_Sprint@yahoogrou ps.com, Thomas Kuehl <qrp_op@...> wrote:

          > I came home from work tonight to find a nice little package from KD1JV in the mail box. Mine was in the group of about 37 that were held back awaiting the correct components. It is pretty amazing that the package was shipped from Berlin, NH, on the 29th and arrived here in Tucson today, the 31st. Sometimes the USPS amazes me in good ways too!
          >
          > My full-time job won't permit me to go full bore on the kit, but I'll get to it as soon as I can. This should be fun!
          >
          > '73, Thomas - AC7A

        • Thomas Kuehl
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1, 2010
            Matt,

            I suspect it is just the way the mail moves around the country. My ATS-4 just happened to catch the right flights.

            Thomas

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 4, 2010
              Tom,
                      Congratulations.  I thought about getting one but I spend so little time on the air anymore I would be wasting my money.  Have fun with it.

              John M

              Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 9:50 PM
              Subject: [AT_Sprint] Happiness in Tucson