Re: batteries & a paddle option

  • Mecsr
    Message 1 of 35 , Feb 1, 2010
      I would like a copy of the article on the phone plug paddle key. Please send to mecsr(at)wtechlink.us thank you very much.
      Mecsr MikeSr AB7OC

      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 1, 2010
        You're very welcome, Jim.
         I carry my phono paddle in the same case as the radio.. and I don't like luggin around, or packing a nice paddle either...
        good luck with it... maybe one day we can have a 3b-3b Q...
        or visit the foxhunts and see how the 3s do.. several there too.
        on 3560 +/- 10 tomorrow night at 0100z or 6pm PST, for 90 minutes.
        Have a great day,

        Dale - WC7S in Wy
        http://www.qrpfoxhunt.org

        To: AT_Sprint@yahoogroups.com
        From: jimf53@...
        Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 17:34:14 +0000
        Subject: [AT_Sprint] Re: batteries

        Dale:

        Thanks for the simple paddle idea using a 1/4 plug, I'll have to try that. I could also use this technique for a touch paddle should I choose to add it to the rig. I have been trying to come up with something to avoid having to lug around a keyer paddle for my soon to be packaged 3B.

        Jim K6JF