Re: [AT_Sprint] Aluminum ("aluminium" for you G-landers) enclosure for Sprint - anyone have one?

  • Michael Harnage
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
      I have been looking at those boxes too and may get a
      couple to try out. Looks like you might have to move
      the buttons to the other side of the board and open
      the box from the top. I don't like protruding screws
      on the bottom of my rigs. :)

      Also, it looks like the boxes are not finished. I was
      hoping for some kind of anodizing but that would
      undoubtably cost even more.

      Anyone tried one yet?

      73 de w1mt
      mike

      --- John Harper <ae5x@...> wrote:

      > Has anyone installed their ATS in this housing:
      >
      > http://www.americanmorse.com/aa1.htm

      (http://voice.yahoo.com)
    • Gil Stacy
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
        In addition to anodizing, you can also add to the wish list pre-drilling holes to ATS specs .
        73, Gil NN4CW