Aluminum ("aluminium" for you G-landers) enclosure for Sprint - anyone have one?

  • John Harper
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006
      Has anyone installed their ATS in this housing:

      http://www.americanmorse.com/aa1.htm

      If so, I'd be interested to hear how you like it and how convenient it
      is (or isn't) to open it to change band modules.

      Thanks,

      John AE5X
      http://www.ae5x.com
    • Michael Harnage
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
        I have been looking at those boxes too and may get a
        couple to try out. Looks like you might have to move
        the buttons to the other side of the board and open
        the box from the top. I don't like protruding screws
        on the bottom of my rigs. :)

        Also, it looks like the boxes are not finished. I was
        hoping for some kind of anodizing but that would
        undoubtably cost even more.

        Anyone tried one yet?

        73 de w1mt
        mike

        --- John Harper <ae5x@...> wrote:

        > Has anyone installed their ATS in this housing:
        >
        > http://www.americanmorse.com/aa1.htm

        (http://voice.yahoo.com)
      • Gil Stacy
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
          In addition to anodizing, you can also add to the wish list pre-drilling holes to ATS specs .
          73, Gil NN4CW