RE: [AT_Sprint] OH oh.. parts??

  • Cy Currier
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009
      my computer won't read a CD right now, and i'm not sure why. i need to look and see if i have one if so i can read it on mother's computer. i should have figured that out. i'm not sure the change is on the CD as it was published later. i will check and if it is mentioned in your literature,i would appreciate which ones they are and their values. if all else fails after searching, i will bother you again. thank you.

      From: k1tes@...
      Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 15:41:08 -0700

      do you happen know the 2 caps which Steve changed in the at-2 ?? he couldn't remember. i thought if you had them in the plans you could let me know. thanks. Uncle Cy-k1TES