ATS3A built and for sale

  • Glenn Maclean
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2006
      I have an ATS3A built in a clear plastic enclosure for sale. Includes
      all 4 band modules built. Rig works great on all bands! The clear
      plastic case is large enough to store paddle, band modules, battery
      pack, and ear bud head phones. I am asking $175.00 plus shipping from
      95817 zip. I need the funds for another project.

      Thanks,
      Glenn WA7SPY
    • w4mjt
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2007
        --- In AT_Sprint@yahoogroups.com, "Glenn Maclean" <wa7spy@...> wrote:

        > I have an ATS3A built in a clear plastic enclosure for sale. Includes
        > all 4 band modules built. Rig works great on all bands! The clear
        > plastic case is large enough to store paddle, band modules, battery
        > pack, and ear bud head phones. I am asking $175.00 plus shipping from
        > 95817 zip. I need the funds for another project.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Glenn WA7SPY

        Glenn,
        Have you sold the ATS 3A yet? If not I am interested.

        Furman Doty w4mjt