Need more basic instructions for adujsting LO freq using Spectrum Analyzer

  • kc7fys
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008
      I'm going back to P23 in Steve's manual, and using an audio spectrum
      analyzer program on my PC--could someone give me a tiny bit more
      detailed instructions on making this adjustment? The excellent
      instructions are written for a ham with a bit more experience and
      knowledge than I have. I should have the audio output of my 3B
      attached to the audio in of my PC. I have a signal source--my other rig.
      Thanks.
      Jonathan
    • Kurt Savegnago
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008
        I'd be curious too. What cables to use and where to
        input/output stuff. Lots of options in Digipan.

        Kurt KC9LDH
        --- kc7fys <kc7fys@...> wrote:

        > I'm going back to P23 in Steve's manual, and using
        > an audio spectrum
        > analyzer program on my PC--could someone give me a
        > tiny bit more
        > detailed instructions on making this adjustment? The
        > excellent
        > instructions are written for a ham with a bit more
        > experience and
        > knowledge than I have. I should have the audio
        > output of my 3B
        > attached to the audio in of my PC. I have a signal
        > source--my other rig.
        > Thanks.
        > Jonathan
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Slackware user since 1994
      • Gil Stacy
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008

          W1MT's  technique with spectrogram approaches from a slightly different angle and the end result is excellent.
          Google W1MT.
          73 Gil NN4CW