Re: [AT_Sprint] New file uploaded to AT_Sprint

  • w9ya@qrparci.net
    Message 1 of 60 , Sep 2, 2007
      Hey Steve and the gang;

      Thanks much for the nice manual preview. As usual it is VERY well done. (I
      especially liked the 'bookmarks'.)

      One thing I noticed during my first read-through;

      L4 is labeled as L3 on the schematic.

      Vy 72;

      Bob
      w9ya

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the AT_Sprint
      > group.
      >
      > File : /Preliminary ATS3B manual.pdf
      > Uploaded by : kd1jv <kd1jv@...>
      > Description : revised preliminary manual 8-31-07 corrected color code
      > for .01 and .1 caps in compsite layout diagram and grammer
      >
      > You can access this file at the URL:

      > Regards,
      >
      > kd1jv <kd1jv@...>

      Liviu Librescu - În veci pomenirea lui.
      (May his memory be eternal.)
    • AT_Sprint@yahoogroups.com
      Message 60 of 60 , Apr 24, 2013
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the AT_Sprint
        group.

        File : /MTR /cc5F.JPG
        Uploaded by : pswarman <pswarman@...>
        Description : U9 Orientation