Re: Describe your ATS station?

  • Jim Fraser
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 31, 2007
      OK, not having owned or used an ATS I was not familiar with the
      receiver characteristics. I will hold off on the SCAF. But with my
      ageing ears I think I will stick with adding the zero beat indicator
      for a visual indication. I might also add a small touch keyer paddle
      board I recently found so I would not have to lug around a key or my
      bencher paddle.

      Noticed that Steve re-desiged his web site. There is an announcement
      that the ATS-3B will be available in early September at a cost of $190.
      I had expected the price to be near the $200 level.

      Jim K6JF