Finally starting my ATS-4a

  • Owen B. Mehegan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2013
      I am finally going to start building the ATS-4a that I bought from another list member well over a year ago. One less KD1JV kit that will remain unbuilt! Before I start, I was wondering if anyone could dust off that part of their memory and comment on whether the instructions and especially the errata listed in the files section here are valid: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AT_Sprint/files/W9CF/

      I do have the CD that came with the kit, so I can use the instructions off of that, but if there are errata to consider for them I want to make sure I have those. Thanks in advance!

      --
      owen@... (Owen B. Mehegan)
      'When I was in sixth grade many years ago, I passed out after gym class one day. When I woke up, I had vivid memories of cartoonish bananas dancing around a red pool of blood, chanting 'E equals MC squared' over and over.'
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2013
        Hi Owen,
          The cd and errata are pretty much it. Follow the step by step, and you'll get there just fine.
        Good Luck, and remember, the fun... is just beginning now.

        Have a great day,

        --... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

        To: AT_Sprint@yahoogroups.com