New to the AT Sprint Group

  • synovial_98
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2013
      Hi,

      I'm new to the group and am looking forward to communicating with fellow AT owners. I've been licensed since 1972, but mostly inactive until about a year ago.

      I enjoy the hobby (or is it obsession?) immensely, as I work in addition to QRP many modes and frequencies, including satellite ops.

      Looking forward to QSOs via CW with everyone.

      Thanks and 73,
      Ken
      WB4EJZ