Re: My latest MTR upgrades

  • jgaffke
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 20, 2013
      As does the method described by TI for the MSP430.
      But that would take time to get working, and involve
      a significant hack to the MTR's MSP430 code.
      Unless there's dozens of units involved, probably
      best to stick with the P3 keyer that you found.
      Or, unless somebody out there is looking for a hobby.
      Jerry, KE7ER

      --- In AT_Sprint@yahoogroups.com, TJ Campie wrote:
      > The P3 keyer has built in automatic "calibration"
    • f4gha
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 22, 2013
        Hi TJ and jgaffke,

        Thanks for your answers. I have just received my MTR today !
        It's very small ! hi. Yes, all will not fit inside at the same time.

        TJ you made a great job on your MTR. It's very nice, It inspires me.

        Thanks again.
        Loïc, FY8PE.