KK5PY Micro Paddle - a few left

  • Etienne Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2013
      (Pardon the cross posting - I wanted to give the AT-S and MTR folks a chance at this.)
      Dennis-KK5PY has a few of his micro paddles left - no more parts means that this may be the last. With the attached cable it weighs in about 1/3 of an ounce and the paddle and cable fit easily into a 35mm film canister.

      He is selling his micro paddles for $40 plus $5 for US shipping. I've been trying out paddle #17 and used it during QRPTTF. You hold it with the fingers from one hand and operate it with the lightest touch from the other hand. It is well made and travels best in its film canister.

      Short clips of micro paddle with MTR - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKTjC_yVXBw
      Historic reviews here: http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/1761
      http://qrp.kd4ab.org/2001/010812/0002.html
      Find a photo here: http://www.njqrp.org/keys-paddles/
      Another photo here: http://www.pnwsota.org/blog/k7atn/2013-april-15/spencer-butte-or-apr-2013

      You can reach Dennis at kk5py (at) neok dot com

      He may do PayPal - check with him first.

      Dennis Foster - KK5PY
      300 N Maple Ave
      Commerce, OK 74339

      It's a great little key - probably just about perfect for any of Steve Weber's rigs.

      73s,
      Etienne-K7ATN